TAHITA Sun Kiss 45
The Sun Kiss 45 is one of the most exceptional and elegant classical models created by Jeanneau, known and recognised for its strength and sailing capabilities, for sailing as well as cruising the world over.
Tahita can accommodate 10 people in its 4 double cabins and skipper's cabin. There are 2 toilets/showers and a stern shower on the diving platform. In order to guarrantee the maximum space and comfort for our guests, we take up to 6 people each time, while keeping the cost at a minimum.
The overall interior finish is of very high quality with genuine teak woodwork and ''solidwood'' mouldings. There is ample headroom in its double cabins and the entry is nice and free of clutter. The yacht has double ventilators, good stowage shelves and hanging lockers. All of this contributes to the comfort of those aboard.
The lateral beaming of the coachroof gives a particular character to the saloon which hails back to the days of wooden construction with beaming extending from the floor beams. The double series of horizontal screens offer exceptional lighting.
Our cockpit is spacious and comfortable. There is ample space on the teak deck for you to lie down and sunbathe.
- Design by Philippe Briand for Jeanneau, built between 1983 and 1990
- LOA 45 ft (14 m), beam 14,5ft (4,40m), draught 7,4ft ( 2,25m)
- Sloop, main sail, roller genoa
- Engine 60HP Daewoo (2002)
- Speed 8 kts under power, up to 12 under sail
- Water tank 700lt
- Fuel tank 220lt
- Electrics 12 and 24 Volts
- Batteries x 5 (2005, 2006)
- Electronics: radar, autopilot, GPS x 2, VHF DCS, echo sounder, laptop, internet access
- CD stereo, DVD
- 4 cabins: 3 double, 1 with two berths, all cabins have opening portholes and/or hatches
- 2 x shower and toilet, 1 x deck shower
- Diving platform