BOOKING A TRIP
REQUEST FOR AVAILABILITY
If you wish to book a trip, please fill in the Request Availability Form below and email it back to us. Please remember to give us your contact details, exact dates and alternative dates if possible, number of people and any special requests you may have.
FEES & CONTRIBUTIONS
Please send us this form filled in and we will get back to you as soon as possible..
Within 3 days of receiving your Request for Availability, we will confirm whether there is availability or not. With our confirmation of availability, we will also send you by email the following in order to complete the booking:
- A Charter Agreement
- Departure Base information and useful tips
- A passengers' list to be completed upon your arrival
- Details of the total fee and how to pay the deposit
Please email back to us:
- The Charter Agreement after you've filled in all your details
- The passengers list with everyone's passport numbers
In order to complete the booking, we'd like you to send us a deposit payment of 30%-50% of the total charter fee, depending on the time of booking.
Please choose one of the following two payment options:
Transfer your deposit payment to our bank account:
Branch 127 Passalimani
IBAN 127 00 2310 024 547
- Make an online payment by Credit Card through the Pay Pal service (www.paypal.com) straight to our account by clicking here.
The deposit is due no later than 7 working days after the confirmation of availability.
After paying the deposit please inform us of your payment by email so that we can follow it. Upon receiving your payment we will immediately notify you.
Upon receipt of the documents above (Charter Agreement and passengers' list) and your deposit, your booking will be completed. In case you don't proceed with the payment within the aforementioned time period, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
The balance of the total charter fee is to be paid any time before the departure date.
Cancellations need to be advised of in writing by phone or email. The date we receive the message is the one used in calculating any charge. The following cancellation charges apply:
- Prior to 12 weeks before the charter date, we retain € 150 for expenses and send you a refund for the rest of the deposit
- Between 12 and 8 weeks before the charter date we retain 30% of the deposit
- Between 8 and 4 weeks, we retain 50% of the deposit
- And within 4 weeks of the charter date, we retain 100% of the deposit
We also recommend that guests obtain holiday insurance covering the activities they intend to undertake.
We reserve the right to change any given itinerary due to weather conditions or other circumstances of force majeure. The final decision regarding the itinerary lies with our skipper. In all cases safety aboard has priority.